Among the department's responsibilities are:
- Staff recruitment
- Job classification
- Benefits administration
- HR policies and procedures
- Employee/labour relations
- Absence reporting
- Employee recognition
- Payroll and compensation
- Health services
- Staff training and development
In this section of the website you can find information about:
- HR staff - who does certain jobs and how to contact them
- Lakeland College benefits
- Stat holidays and other important dates
- Collective Agreements
- Common forms used by college employees
- and, a link to job postings at Lakeland College
Record of Employment (ROE): ROEs are available from the Service Canada website.
The 2015 T4’s are now available on-line for those who “Consented” to receiving it electronically.
For the rest of you full time employees the T4 will be delivered through internal Office mail. For all Casual, Student, Contract, sessional part-time and past employees the T4 has been mailed through Canada Post.