The event starts with registration and lunch on June 13 and wraps up the next afternoon.
- tours of the college including the GrowSafe project
- plant ID for range/riparian health
- judging workshop
- steak supper for the 15th anniversary of the school. This is included with your registration whether you come for just the first day or just the second day.
- outlining important benchmarks in your operation
- AUMs and pasture management with Cows & Fish
- Feed stuff and quality
- Emergency Livestock Plan
- producer marketing panel
- Day 1 only $45, Day 2 only $45 or both days for $75
- Early bird registration deadline is May 12. Enter by then and you're eligible for a prize.
- Deadline to register is May 26.
- Online registration is available at www.grazingschool4women.com. You must still send a cheque to complete registration.
- Rooms are available in the Vermilion residence. Please indicate if you're interested in this option on the registration form.
- A block of rooms has been reserved at the Pomeroy Inn & Suites in Vermilion. Call 780 853 3066 and mention the grazing school.