- Lakeland College's Human Resources (HR) Department is committed to providing quality services.
Among the department's responsibilities are:
- Staff recruitment
- Job classification
- Benefits administration
- HR policies and procedures
- Employee/labour relations
- Absence reporting
- Employee recognition
- Payroll and compensation
- Health services
- Staff training and development
- In this section of the website you can find information about:
- HR staff - who does certain jobs and how to contact them
- Lakeland College benefits
- Stat holidays and other important dates
- Collective Agreements
- Common forms used by college employees
- and, a link to job postings at Lakeland College
Record of Employment (ROE): ROEs are available from the Service Canada website.
The 2016 T4’s are now available on-line for those who “Consented” to receive it electronically.
For full-time employees, the T4 will be delivered through inter-Office mail.
For all Casual, Student, Contract, and Sessional part-time employees as well as past employees the T4 has been mailed through Canada Post.