Your cursor can be user at any time to move up, down, right and left in a 360 degree tour.
Plus, there are all of these options.
- This is one way to access the list of tours and photos. Use the right arrow to see a list of what’s available. You can also use the arrows at the bottom to go through the pans and photos.
- These arrows inside the tour show where there are more tours. If you click the arrow, you’ll go to that particular tour.
- All of the blue icons are either a map or a floor plan.
- Click this to show a strip with all of the photos and pans.
- This buttons stops and refreshes the tour being played.
- Click this to get a full screen view.
- This arrow removes the black control bar.
- Use these arrows on either side of the control bar to move through the tours and photos. This is an alternative to the drop down in the top right corner.