Faculty & other academic Jobs
A majority of our faculty positions are based at our campuses in Vermilion, Alberta and Lloydminster, Alberta/Saskatchewan.
We also have faculty who teach online courses from other locations.
Our faculty is supported by its own association with an on-campus office in Vermilion. Learn more about Lakeland's faculty association.
Applying for a Job
- quote the competition number
- send your current résumé
- include the names and contact information of 3 references
- mailing address: Lakeland College 5707 College Drive Vermilion AB T9X 1K5
- email firstname.lastname@example.org (MS Word or .pdf format only)
- fax to: 780 853 8702
All qualified candidates are encouraged to apply; however, Canadians and permanent residents will be given priority. If suitable Canadian citizens or permanent residents cannot be found, other individuals will be considered. You'll only be contacted if selected for an interview.
|Instructor, Truck Driver Training Competition No: 19-2429-001WB|
The School of Trades & Technology is seeking an “in cab” driver training instructor to teach Class 1/1A/3/3A.
• valid class 1
• airbrake operator’s license, Saskatchewan preferred
• instructor class 1 certifi cation
• criminal record check
This is an Employment Contract commencing as soon as possible with hours varying weekly up to a maximum
of 40 hrs/week ending June 30, 2019. A criminal record check and clean driving abstract is required.
Competition will remain open until a suitable candidate is found.
For further information, please contact Andre Fougere at 780 871 3384.