Executive Job Opportunities
Any job openings will be listed in the drop downs below.
Applying for a Job
- quote the competition number
- send your current résumé
- include the names and contact information of 3 references
- mailing address: Lakeland College 5707 College Drive Vermilion AB T9X 1K5
- email firstname.lastname@example.org (MS Word or .pdf format only)
- fax to: 780 853 8702
All qualified candidates are encouraged to apply; however, Canadians and permanent residents will be given priority. If suitable Canadian citizens or permanent residents cannot be found, other individuals will be considered. You'll only be contacted if selected for an interview.
|Dean, University Transfer & Foundational Learning Competition No: 19-2100-001WB|
Lakeland College is a board-governed public college that is proud to serve the communities of Vermilion (http://www.vermilion.ca/) and Lloydminster (http://www. lloydminster.ca/). Lakeland College is seeking an innovative, highly motivated individual to assume the key position of Dean, University Transfer & Foundational Learning.
• Provide high quality university education in the fields of : Arts, Commerce, Education, Nursing, Science, Social Work, Dentistry, Pharmacy, Veterinary Medicine, General Studies and a number of other transfer programs to our university partners
• Foundational learning priorities at the College, including academic upgrading, employment skills training, and other transitional programming that provides Albertans with opportunity to access post-secondary
• Committed to student success and academic excellence
• Possess exceptional fiscal management and strong interpersonal skills
• Outstanding communicator with a proven ability to build and maintain relationships with internal and external stakeholders
• A proven track record in achieving performance and strategic targets is essential, as is the ability to work in a collaborative environment, leading a team of highly committed faculty and staff
Keys to your success:
• Strong background in supporting learners
• Successful teaching record at the post-secondary level
• Academic leadership experience as a Chair or Dean in the post-secondary environment
This is a Full-time Continuing Administrative position at the Lloydminster campus, commencing July 1, 2019.
We offer a competitive salary as well as a generous benefit package and pension plan.
Qualified applicants are invited to submit their resume by April 24, 2019, however, the competition will remain open until a suitable candidate is found.
|Director, Advancement Competition No: 19-5200-001WB|
Lakeland College is seeking a proven and collaborative leader to be our Director, Advancement to lead our comprehensive fund development and alumni relations portfolios. These portfolios include fundraising, alumni relations, scholarships and awards management, community engagement, student employment and event services.
• Reporting to the Vice President, External Relations & Infrastructure, the Director will provide strategic and operational leadership to a team of 10 members
• Work closely with the Senior Leadership Team, Campaign Cabinet and Volunteers, and the Alumni Association to direct engagement, build annual major & principal giving strategies and continue the success of Leading. Learning. The Lakeland Campaign
• Maintaining a personal portfolio of principal & major gift donors and supporting a professional fundraising team
• Bachelors Degree and at least 10 years’ of related experience
• Certified Fund Raising Executive (CFRE) designation and experience with Raisers Edge or other robust donor management system would be preferred
This is a Full-time Continuing Administrative position at the Vermilion or Lloydminster campus, commencing immediately. The current salary range is $92,145 - $116,121 per annum. Lakeland College offers a competitive salary and benefits package.
Competition will remain open until April 4, 2019, however, the competition will remain open until a suitable candidate is found.
For more information contact email@example.com