AHT online - Program summary
CoursesTheory courses will include:
- final exams
- You will be assessed by both your mentor and the online instructor.
- Your mentor may be asked to sign off on a particular assignment/skill
- You may need to submit a video showing you doing a particular skill
- You may need to submit lab materials such as blood slides, parasite collections, radiographs and written work.
- have a minimum C grade in all courses
- at least a 70% in all practical components
Clinic and mentor requirementsBecause the hands-on training is done under the supervision of a mentor at a clinic where you are employed, you will need your employer and a mentor or mentors to commit to the three years of your program. Check out the details on these pages:
|Need help? Contact your enrolment specialist|
Your guide through the application process - and all the way to registration - is our enrolment specialist, Jill. Contact her: