Agribusiness - Further Study
Double major at LakelandSpend another year at Lakeland and earn a double major. Agribusiness pairs well with animal science technology and crop technology.
2+2 options = diploma & degree in 4 years
Academic advisorDiscuss these and your other options with the agricultural sciences academic advisor. Contact Dana:
- email firstname.lastname@example.org
- call her toll-free at 1 800 661 6490 ext. 8580
- call her direct in Vermilion at 780 853 8580
- stop by her office in the Mead Building.
||BA in Agricultural Studies
Currently transfers 54 credits
|Currently negotiating changes to block transfer agreements|
||Bachelor of Commerce
Bachelor of Management (3 or 4-year degree)
Another option is to go from agribusiness to take these Athabasca University degrees on the Lloydminster campus
|Bachelor of Applied Business - Agribusiness|
- Lakeland College is a member of Alberta's transfer credit system. If we don’t have a block transfer agreement, you still may be able to transfer credits. Visit the Alberta Transfer Guide (ACAT) website to learn more.
- If you are looking at an institution outside of Alberta, you'll need to check either directly with the institution or a provincial organization. Check out our transfer guide page for links.
- Transfers aren't guaranteed. You must met requirements, such as a minimum GPA, to be accepted.