Choose Your MajorBusiness is all about fundamentals and choices.
With our business administration diploma you build from a solid foundation of knowledge. Choosing your major allows you to learn the specifics of your career choice:
- Create a strong background in all aspects of business with a general major
- Develop your professional designation opportunities with the accounting major
- Choose a creative route with the marketing major
- Build your career options the real estate appraisal and assessment major
- Solidify knowledge and skills you’ll need in your own business with the small business and entrepreneurship major
Accounting Job in a YearLearn technical accounting skills with our one-year work-force ready accounting technician certificate.
Degree optionsIf your plan includes pursuing a degree, then Lakeland can offer you a couple of options.
- You can start with a diploma and then stay at our Lloydminster campus to complete a Bachelor of Commerce or Bachelor of Management degree through Athabasca University.
- Or, take university transfer courses and transfer to a university to complete a degree
If you’re thinking about the great opportunities in agricultural business, our two-year agribusiness diploma course is offered in Vermilion. Many students make it part of a 2-diplomas-in-3-years package by taking this program before or after one of our other agricultural science programs.