Marketing Major - Jobs & Careers
Any idea, product or service that can be sold, is where you’ll find marketing jobs.
You could be a marketing team of 1, or be part of a larger team.
Potential jobs could range from being an account manager in a marketing firm to running your own business providing marketing help to other businesses.
Marketing positions can be found in marketing, sales and corporate communications departments in:
- financial institutions and credit unions
- small and big businesses
- government departments
- health services
- sports teams and organizations
- advertising agencies
- media companies and outlets
- advocacy groups and associations
You could work in a range of areas. This includes advertising, social media, public relations and corporate communication.
Salaries in the Real World
- Average top salary of Marketing grads: $105,400/year
Employers hire Lakeland Grads
- 100% of employers would hire a Lakeland grad again
- 100% of employers would recommend Lakeland grads to other employers
What our Alumni say
92 % of our grads are happy in their jobs. Their satisfaction goes up if the job is related to their program
Source: 2016 Lakeland College Graduate Survey of Class of 2014. Conducted by insightrix