This course is designed to prepare electrical contractors to certify themselves as an Alberta Master Electrician through the Safety Codes Council. The certificate allows you to take out electrical permits in Alberta.
Classes are offered on the weekends. You'll receive an exam kit with the exam application form as well as applicable codes and standards.
The Safety Codes Council of Alberta requires certain qualifications in order for you to write the exam. This includes:
- a current resume detailing your experience in the industry
- journeyman electrician status
- worked a minimum of 3 years of the last 5 in the electrical industry.
Schedule & Tuition
|Winter 2017||S/SU||$1,400 + GST||90|
Registration InformationStudents are required to purchase their own copy of the 2015 edition of Canadian Electrical Code.
Other supplies you may need:
The examination fee is $200 and must be paid to the Safety Codes Council. Exam date to be determined.
For more information contact:
Direct: 780 853 8493
Fax: 780 853 8498
Withdrawal & Refund Policy:
- If you withdraw two full days before the course starts, you will receive a 100 percent refund
- If you withdraw after the first class and before the second class, you will receive a 50 percent refund
- There are no refunds after the second class
- You must notify Lakeland College if you withdraw. Not coming to a lessons doesn't qualify as a notice of withdrawal.
Last updated on