Students Love Lakeland!
- 98% were satisfied or very satisfied with their program content.
- 95% program activities gave them insights that lectures/readings could not.
- 93% were satisfied or very satisfied with quality of instruction.
- 98% were satisfied or very satisfied with accessibility to staff.
- 96% are confident they have acquired the knowledge and skills to gain employment.
- 95% stated they would recommend their program to others.
Additional strengths noted:
- Courses were well organized and sequenced.
- Workload was challenging yet manageable
- Opportunities to use up-to-date facilities, equipment, and materials.
- Library provided up-to-date supplemental resources.
- Opportunities to hear and connect with industry representative.s
Check the drop downs for comments from our 2010-11 About to Graduate Survey. These surveys are anonymous to allow students to be as frank as they wish. You can also read testimonials in each program area.