Early Learning & Child Care Certificate
- High school diploma with a minimum 50% in English 30-1 or 65% in English 30-2.
- A criminal record check is required and you are responsible for requesting one through the RCMP in your hometown. The cost may vary. Based on the information received, students may be denied entrance into the program.
- Applicants must be in good health.
Early Learning & Child Care Diploma
- Successful completion of the Early Learning and Child Care certificate program or an equivalent with at least a 2.0 Grade Point Average (GPA).
- A criminal record check is required. You request it through the RCMP. Based on the information received, students may be denied entrance into the program. You must contact the RCMP detachment in your hometown. The cost of a criminal record check varies among detachments.
- A Child Intervention Record System (CIRS) check is also required. This can be done at any Children's Services office. You should consult your provincial government services for the nearest available detachment.
For further information call 1 800 661 6490 ext. 8579 or in Vermilion 780 853 8579.