- Access to a computer and high speed internet
- Basic understanding of math, chemistry and physics applications.
- Ability to commit 10 to15 hours per week per course.
- Be prepared to submit course work and complete examinations within timelines.
- Students entering the program without a high school diploma may not qualify for transferability of credit to some other post-secondary programs.
- Students should register two weeks before the course start date to guarantee delivery of textbooks and resource materials. Note: You must first apply to the program and then register for individual courses. See the application and registration page for details.
Graduation RequirementsStudents who successfully complete all the required certificate level courses with a minimum grade point average of 2.0 will be awarded a Certificate in Renewable Energy and Conservation.
Students who successfully complete all required courses for the certificate and the diploma level courses and with a minimum grade point average of 2.0 or better will be awarded a Diploma in Renewable Energy and Conservation.