Carpenter Apprenticeship SuppliesAll required items are available at the Lakeland College bookstore and/or your department shop.
Apprentices are advised not to purchase tool list items until after meeting their program instructor in the first class. If you already own some of the tool list items, bring them with you.
Classes start immediately after orientation, so please be prepared to start your studies. Bring binders, pens and pencils with you or purchase them on registration day.
- Binders, pens, pencils, highlighters
- Metric hand tape measure
- Cabinet scraper
- Casio FX-260 Solar calculator
- One padlock for student hallway locker
- Safety glasses (CSA approved, non-tinted)
- Safety footwear (steel toe & shank – CSA Approved)
- Optional National Building Code of Canada 2010 (Soft Cover) - $350 from College Bookstore
All the above supplies are available from Lakeland College carpentry shop and bookstore.
Shop FeesShop fees are payable in cash only on the first day of class.
Any shop project that receives a grade under 70% remains property of Lakeland College.