- utility companies to repair and extend gas mains, and install, repair and service pipes and fittings between mains and buildings.
- propane distributors to install and service propane vaporizers, temporary heating equipment, propane metering and dispensing equipment, and propane pumping equipment.
- mechanical and service companies to install and maintain piping
Gasfitters may also:
- install and repair underground gas mains and distribution pipes
- respond to calls about escaping gas
- assist in investigating gas fires and explosions
- convert motor vehicles or appliances to use other fuels (for example propane or natural gas)
- install and service propane and natural gas filling stations and appliances in residential, commercial and industrial buildings.
Employers hire Lakeland Grads
- 100 % of employers would hire a Lakeland grad again
- 100% of employers would recommend Lakeland grads to other employers
- 100% of employers are satisfied with the quality of Lakeland College grads
What our Alumni say
92 % are grads are happy in their jobs. Their satisfaction goes up if the job is related to their program
Source: 2016 Lakeland College Graduate Survey of Class of 2014. Conducted by insightrix