Apprenticeship Application & RegistrationYou must be a registered apprentice before you can register in any of Lakeland College's apprenticeship programs.
The instructions and application form to register as an apprentice are located on the Apprenticeship and Industry Training's trade secrets website. If you aren't a registered apprentice, complete your application and contract form from this site.
Registering at Lakeland
- If you're ready to take the next level of apprenticeship training, please check our schedule. All the intakes are listed in the important dates tab for each of the apprenticeship programs. Or, use the intake button above to check out all the dates.
- Registrations for the next academic year open in late May and run through June. See the table below for specific dates for each program for 2017-18
- Registrations can be made by mail, fax, phone or in person.
- Print and complete the Enrolment form (pdf) to mail or fax it in. Mail to Lakeland College, 5707 College Drive, Vermilion AB T9X 1P7. Fax to 780 853 8636.
- Call 1 800 661 6490 ext. 8500, or direct in Vermilion at 780 853 8500.
- Stop in at Student Services on either campus to fill out the registration form or pay your fees.
|Auto Service Tech
||Heavy Equip Tech||May 15
||May 2||Parts Tech||May 17
|Electrician||May 8||Welder||May 24