Registration Day - Sept 4, 2018
That's the official registration day for most Lakeland College programs.
Your first official day at Lakeland College includes 2 steps:
- College registration including paying fees
- Program orientation & registration
You need to be there, so attendance is mandatory.
Check the tiles below for your particular schedule as a first year student, second year student, or if you are in an apprenticeship or pre-employment program.
Before you arrive
- Once you receive a password and log on instructions (in early August), go to My Lakeland.
- In My Lakeland, print off your individualized schedule which includes the courses you selected, the room numbers, and instructors.
- Bring your printed schedule with you so you can find your classrooms and meet your instructors. Paper copies of course schedules will not be given out.
- If you haven't received a password for My Lakeland by Aug 14, visit www.lakelandcollege.ca/mylakeland/ and email the help desk
First Year Students
Schedules for first year students in agriculture, environmental, human services and interior design programs.
Second Year Students
Schedules for second year students in agriculture, environmental, human services and interior design programs.
Schedules for students in hairstyling, esthetician, 2nd class power engineering, business, university transfer, HOOT, HOPE and street rod technologies programs.
Early Bird Orientation
This is by invitation only for first year business and university transfer students. Watch your email.
Residence move-in August 31 in Lloydminster. If you're coming to Vermilion move-in is by the first letter of your last name. A-M is August 30 and N-Z is August 31.