- We’re the 3rd oldest post-secondary in Alberta.
- We’re the 2nd to establish an alumni association.
- We’re 1st in the hearts of our alumni.
- the Vermilion School of Agriculture (1914-1963)
- the Vermilion Agricultural & Vocational College (1963-1970)
- Vermilion College (1970-1975)
- Lakeland College (1975 to present)
- visit Alumni House in Vermilion
- call 780 853 8466
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org.
President: Barry McCarty, Class of 1969
Vice President: Ed Lefsrud, Class of 1965
Treasurer: Don Deaville, Class of 1966
Secretary: Sandra Bernes, Class of 1966
Past President: Bill Fox, Class of 1958
Historian: Tom Kibblewhite, Class of 1959
Werner Wennekamp, Class of 1965
Wyman Lockhart, Class of 1966
Carolyn McIntosh, Class of 1966
Marie Therriault, Class of 1965
Barry McDonald, Class of 1966
Victoria Page, Class of 1967
Sheila Kitz, Class of 1986
Kole Casey, Class of 2012
Craig DeJong, Class of 2016
Jamie Taylor, Class of 2016
The Lakeland College Alumni Association is dedicated to the fellowship of former students and friends of Lakeland College. Our five objectives are:
Filed on July 24, 2016
|The 2018 AGM Minutes.|
|Insurance savings through TD Meloche Monnex|
As Lakeland College graduate, you have access to the TD Insurance Meloche Monnex program. This program provides you with savings through lower preferred insurance rates.
A recent study by TD Insurance Meloche Monnex showed that, on average, alumni who have home and auto insurance with them saved $400 annually.
Plus, by choosing TD Insurance you are also giving back. TD contributes to Lakeland College every year. So while you benefit from savings, you'll also be supporting your alma mater.
TD Insurance Meloche Monnex has served thousands of alumni like you for 65 years.
For more information, check out the TD Insurance website, and find out how much you can save.