- current job postings (hard copies can also be viewed in the Student Employment Centre at each campus)
- one-on-one appointments to review resumes and cover letters, learn job search techniques or have mock interview sessions
- explore additional job boards and online resources
- classroom presentations and workshops
- an annual Career Fair where you can network with employers
Note: The Student Employment Office is closed for the months of June, July and August, so no jobs will be posted during this time.