Campus Life

Student Forms

Current Student Forms

Application for Credential--You'll Need This to Graduate
Even if you don't attend convocation ceremonies, you must complete the application for credential for to receive your certificate or diploma.

March 27, 2017 is the deadline to apply for 2017 convocation ceremonies - May 26, (Lloydminster)  June 2, (Vermilion) .

You can now apply for your credential online.

You can also apply online for an alumni generation pin, awarded at convocation.

Printable pdfs of both forms are also available their respective pages.
Good news--Official transcripts are free. However you need to know:

 We can no longer take telephone requests. All requests must be made either in writing with the transcript request form or in person.

  • Please allow 5 working days to process transcript requests. This does not include delivery time, so please allow ample time for your transcript to reach its destination.
  • There is a new form for transcript requests. Download the transcript form (pdf). The completed form can be mailed, faxed or emailed. Contact information is on the form.
  • Faxing an official transcript will no longer be an option. 
  • Transcripts will not be released if you have an outstanding account with Lakeland College.
  • You are responsible for providing complete information. We regret that we will be unable to process requests without complete information.
  • Need more information?  email 
Health Services Record Forms - for Apprentices and Firefighters
Every apprenticeship and 12-week firefighter student must fill out a health services record form. The form is included with registration information.
T2202A Tax Form
T2202A link on mylakeland graphicT2202A forms will be available to current students on My Lakeland in late February.

Look for finances (see graphic at left) and a link to T2202A, select the year and print your form. If you don't have access to My Lakeland, your T2202A will be mailed to you.

You can retrieve T2202A tax forms as far back as 2011 on My Lakeland.

If you need a form from a previous year, you must fill out and return the Request for a duplicate T2202A form (pdf).

If your tax form will not open, please disable your pop up blocker and allow pop ups from the site.  Check your browsers settings for the pop up blocker.

Student Status Change Forms
You may need one of the following forms if you make changes to your student status. All of forms are interactive, so you can fill them in and then print, or simply download and print.
Transfer Credit
At Lakeland College we consider transfer credit from all accredited post-secondary institutions and on a case-by-case basis from non-accredited institutions.

If you've attended another post-secondary institution and would like credit for the courses you took there, you need to fill out a transfer credit form.

If you attended a college or university in Alberta, Nunavut, the Northwest Territories or Saskatchewan, you might also want to check out the applicable online transfer guides.
Student Appeals
Before completing this form, students should review the “Student Grievance and Appeal” procedure found  in the Student Policies and Procedures document (pdf). Only then may students fill out a student appeal form (pdf)
Computer Use: Client Code of Ethics at Log-on
In previous years, students had to sign a client code of ethics form during registration as part of getting access to Lakeland computers.

To reduce paperwork, you will not longer have to sign the form. Instead every time you log-on to a Lakeland College computer you will be agreeing to the terms of use. You'll see this notification--like the photo on the right--on the monitor.

Read the code of ethics
Wireless Access
Connecting to WiFi at Lakeland is as simple as requesting access by providing your media access control (MAC) address to our information technology department. Fill out and sign a wireless access request and bring it to the information technology (IT) office on your campus. (Library Commons in Vermilion and Room 2067 in Lloydminster).

Important note: Please allow 24 hours for your request to be processed.

How to find your MAC address, the wireless access request form, frequently asked questions and instructions on how to set up the wireless connection for your operation system or device can be found in our wireless access pages.

Wireless access is available for
  • PC and MAC laptops
  • iPads and iPhone
  • Notebooks
  • Tablets
  • Phones
  • Other wireless devices
Bursary Application
Lakeland College offers several bursaries for students who have financial need.

The application period opens on October 15 and the deadline to apply is November 15.

Check out all of our bursaries on the searchable database.

If you have any questions please stop by student services on either campus or email

Advanced Practicum Application for Human Services
  • The applicant must be registered in Early Learning and Child Care, Child and Youth Care or Educational Assistant.
  • Advanced Credit can only be granted for one practicum per program.
  • You will also need to get evaluation forms done by 2 employers. Forms are available through your program head.

Advanced Practicum Application
(interactive pdf).

Bookmark and Share

Last updated on