Lakeland College Library has a wide range of electronic and print resources to support the needs of our students, faculty and staff.
The library staff have compiled subject-oriented Research Guides to assist you in your information search. These guides:
- Contain recommended resources for finding information, such as books, databases (for finding journal/magazine articles) and web sites.
- Provide you with information on how to evaluate web sites and how to cite materials.
- Include illustrated examples of the of components of a basic citation for a book, journal article and a journal article from a database.
Our library staff can help two ways:
- Library staff are available to assist you to access and use these resources during library hours. See library contact page
- Advanced research assistance is available to members of the Lakeland College community from the public services librarians on weekdays between 8:30 am and 4:30 pm.