If you don't have a Canadian passport or a residency card, then you are an international student.
- Visit web.lakelandcollege.ca/international
- Email any questions to Alanna at email@example.com
- Find us on Facebook Lakeland College - International Facebook page
Our international department is more than helping international students get to Lakeland. We also
- support international students once they are on campus
- participate in international projects and partnerships
- link current students to international study and internship opportunities
Here are some quick links to some of the most frequently visited sections of our international site.
Before you apply - is your program full?
Please check to see if the program you're interested is still accepting applications.
Our courses are taught in English, so you need to be able to speak, write and read English.
Currently available programs
Some of our programs fill quickly. Check out what programs are already full, and those that still have space.