As this is a new and growing field, jobs and career paths are evolving.
You'll have the opportunity to grow with this sector.
You might work for an equipment dealer, agricultural input companies, research organizations or agricultural technology companies.
Jobs could include sales, production, development and management. Examples are:
- precision sales ag advisor
- precision farm equipment manager
- integrated solutions consultant
- precision agriculture specialist
- ag optimization and technology specialist
- precision agronomist
- business development manager
- precision technology specialist
- software developer/integrator
- research coordinator
- knowledge and innovation manager
- field research agronomist
- technology development rep
- business agronomist
- sales rep
- GIS analyst
- client success specialist