Minimum 2.3 (Grade Point Average) GPA in a diploma program. See the direct and indirect entry routes for details.
If you graduated from one of the following two-year diploma programs and took college-level:
- precision agriculture course(s)
- agronomy and crop management (s)
- livestock production and management (s)
- Agribusiness Diploma
- Animal Science Diploma
- Crop Technology Diploma
- Ag Management Diploma – Production Major (with elective MEC 2060 Precision Cropping Systems)
- Agriculture Sciences Diploma – Agronomy Major
- Agriculture Sciences Diploma – Animal Science Majo
You may also be eligible if you have a related diploma or degree, achieved a minimum 2.3 GPA and took college/university level:
- Precision agriculture course(s)
- Agronomy and crop management (s)
- Livestock production and management (s)
Discuss your options with the agricultural sciences academic advisor.
When you complete the requirements with a minimum GPA of 2.0, you will be awarded a Bachelor of Agriculture Technology.