Choose your electives
If you are in the business administration diploma program, you will choose electives. There is an exception, the real estate appraisal and assessment major.
- Real estate appraisal and assessment don't have any electives.
- Accounting majors only have to pick one elective.
- Small business and entrepreneurship majors choose 4 electives
- If you're in the general major, you'll choose 10 electives. Most (8 courses) are in year 2 because you only have 2 required courses.
What you should know
- Business elective course options are listed by subject areas in the tiles.
- You do have help. Your academic advisor will assist you in choosing courses suitable to your needs and building your timetable.
- You may select a course from any interest area. You aren't limited to courses related to your major.
- Course descriptions and course outlines are subject to change.
- Not all courses are offered every year. Not all course combinations are possible.
- All courses are 3 credits each.
Appraisal & Assessment
Courses related to real estate appraisal and assessment as well as two computer course options.
General business courses tackle a variety of topics from organizational behavior to small business management.