You’ll meet and work with the business academic advisor before you start classes.
You’ll likely first meet at an information session.
If you're taking the business diploma, your first job together is choosing your courses, especially any electives, and making your timetable.
You’ll do the same thing before your second year.
If you’re interested in further education, either at Lakeland or somewhere else, your advisor can help you understand your options so you can decide what's right for you.
- taking a second major for a double major diploma
- moving into the Athabasca University bachelor degree programs at the Lloydminster campus
- useful websites and resources
Sometimes people’s dreams and goals change. If that happens to you, your business advisor can help you plot a course to plan B, or C. Your advisor is here to help with whatever questions you might have along your academic journey.
If you would like to talk to our business academic advisor, make an appointment.
- drop by the business department.
- call 780 871 5424 direct in Lloydminster, or toll-free 1 800 661 6490 ext 5424.