Accounting Technician - Jobs & Careers
- Work independently in a small or medium-sized business as a bookkeeper/accountan.
- Work in large companies and public practice firms as an accounting technician, an accounts receivable/accounts payable clerk or payroll clerk.
Salaries in the Real World
- Average salary of Accounting Technicians: $44,988/year
Employers hire Lakeland Grads
- 100% of employers would hire a Lakeland grad again
- 100% of employers would recommend Lakeland grads to other employers
What our Alumni say
92 % of our grads are happy in their jobs. Their satisfaction goes up if the job is related to their program
Source: 2016 Lakeland College Graduate Survey of Class of 2014. Conducted by insightrix