Lakeland diploma and degree options
If you decide to explore more business training, Lakeland has options for you.
- Add additional skills with the accounting technician certificate. It's another 1-year program.
- Earn a business administration diploma in 2 years. Choose from one of four majors. You'll receive one 3-credit course transfer.
- After a diploma, stay 1 or 2 more years and earn a degree through our collaborative program with Athabasca University.
If you have questions, and
- are a current Lakeland College student considering further study, meet with your academic advisor Brandi Mandes. Make an appointment by contacting Cassandra at 780 871 5424.
- are a prospective student, our enrolment specialist can help get you started.