There are 3 requirements. They can also be considered steps:
- complete one of our business administration diploma majors
- meet with the academic advisor
- apply to AU for admission
Step 1: Diploma
- Complete a Lakeland business administration diploma.
- If you don't have one of our business diplomas, this option isn’t for you. Check out our other degree paths in University Transfer.
Step 2: Advisor Meeting
Meet with the academic advisor. Together you’ll create a degree planner that is unique to you, your interests, and your career plans.
Please note: We recommend meeting with the advisor as early as possible. Athabasca University requires approximately 3 – 4 weeks to evaluate your transcript, sometimes longer. If you are getting a student loan, you'll need to have applied by June 30.
If you do get a late start, you can begin your degree any time throughout the year.
Step 3: Apply to AU
You will complete the Athabasca University application with the academic advisor. You will also need to pay a one-time $118 application fee to AU. A credit card is the preferred method.