+1 year for a double major

Stay at Lakeland for another year and earn a double major. Not all combinations are possible. Talk to the academic advisor about your options.

On-campus bachelor degree options

Turn your diploma into a degree without leaving the Lloydminster campus. Our agreement with Athabasca University allows you to enrol in one of 3 degree programs:
You’ll take a mix of online AU courses and face-to-face business and university transfer courses.

Block Transfer Options

Lakeland has direct transfer agreements. This means your courses credits will transfer directly to those institutions. See currently available block transfer paths in the chart below.
University of Lethbridge
Dhillon School of Business
University of Saskatchewan
Edwards School of Business
okanangan college logo
Okanagna College
 Bachelor of Business Administration

Other options

Even if Lakeland doesn't have a block transfer agreement, your course and diploma credits open doors to many other colleges, polytechics and universities.
The easiest way to transfer is within Alberta. Lakeland is one of 41 members of the Alberta Transfer and Pathways Systems. Check out Transfer Alberta. You can check your Lakeland credits with another school.
But you aren't limited to Alberta, Western Canada, or even Canada. If you are looking at a post-secondary outside of Alberta, you need to do the same thing: Check directly with the institution.
If you
  • are a current Lakeland College student considering further study, meet with your academic advisor Jennifer Germann. Make an appointment by contacting Cassandra at 780 871 5424.
  • are a prospective student, our enrolment specialist can help get you started.