Renewable Energy & Conservation (Certificate/Diploma) - Jobs & Careers
Green jobs are a rapidly expanding with opportunities growing and changing across Canada and around the world. Some of the possibilities include:
- Designing/Installing/repairing solar, geothermal, wind energy systems for homes and small commercial projects
- Sales representative for renewable energy companies
- Developing energy conservation, resource reduction and water reduction programs for municipalities and government agencies
- Sales representative or developer with a bioresource company including biodiesel, ethanol and bioheat
- Manager or operator of a building’s renewable energy system
- Working with government and policy planners to develop renewable energy projects
- Working with homeowners and businesses to determine costs and benefits of renewable energy and or energy conservation installations
- Enhancing your current career with renewable energy and conservation skills
|Alberta's solar industry is hiring - panel discussions in Edmonton & Calgary, March 2019|
Solar Alberta is hosting Alberta's Solar Industry is Hiring panel discussion in Edmonton and Calgary in March 2019.
The two-hour evening seminars can also be accessed via Facebook live.
For more information, check Solar Alberta's website for each workshop.
Edmonton - Alberta's Solar Industry is Hiring - March 9
Calgary - Alberta's Solar Industry is Hiring - March 14