Renewable Energy & Conservation (Certificate/Diploma) - Requirements
- Access to high speed internet
- An aptitude in math and physics and an interest in the environment.
- Ability to commit 10 to 15 hours per week per course.
- Be prepared to submit course work and complete examinations within the timelines.
- If you don't have high school diploma, you may not qualify to transfer credits to other post-secondary programs.
- Domestic students must register at least two weeks before and international students at least one month before the course start date to guarantee delivery of textbooks and resource materials.
- International students must meet English language requirements.
|Online technical requirements|
Most Lakeland College online courses will use Lakeland's learning management system, Desire2Learn.
You aren't limited to a particular type of computer or smart device. But, you do have to have particular browsers and other software.
Currently supported browsers are listed below.
Our Lakeland D2L team recommends you use