Renewable Energy & Conservation (Certificate/Diploma) - Requirements
- Access to high speed internet
- An Aptitude towards math and physics and an interest in the environment.
- Ability to commit 10 to 15 hours per week per course.
- Be prepared to submit course work and complete examinations within the timelines.
- Students entering the program without a high school diploma may not qualify for transferability of credit to some other postsecondary programs.
- Students must register at least two weeks before the course start date to guarantee delivery of textbooks and resource materials.
|Online technical requirements|
Most Lakeland College online courses will use Lakeland's learning management system, Desire2Learn.
You aren't limited to a particular type of computer or smart device. But, you do have to have particular browsers and other software.
Currently supported browsers are listed below.
Our Lakeland D2L team recommends you use