Water's the Future
Join a growing area of environmental concern (and job growth): water quality and quantity.
Through field skills and best management practices, you ‘ll learn how to protect and sustainably manage:
- surface water
In the field or the lab, your hands-on training uses modern methods and equipment. You’ll study and practice protection, management and rehabilitation techniques. You’ll learn how to do field monitoring and surveys; skills you’ll apply while studying as well as throughout your career.
Be job ready in 2 ways
Practical job skills
- surface water and groundwater monitoring and sampling
- environmental site assessment
- aquatic & riparian habitat assessment
- wetlands classification
Industry-sought after certifications such as:
- First Aid, AED & H2S Alive
- ground disturbance & spill response
- ATV and boat operation & safety
You’ll network with government and industry on field trips and at conferences.