Choose to start your hairstylist career with Lakeland’s industry recommended full-time program.
Over 10 months you’ll use and develop your creativity and people skills taking all the required technical training and collecting 1,400 apprenticeship hours.
You’ll train in our brand new salon at our Lloydminster campus. You’ll manage the salon, work with real clients and use professional products. Guest artists will show you different specialties.
Full-time training means you’re a full time student with access to everything college life offers:
- student services - from financial aid and awards to wellness
- athletics – play or cheer for the Rustlers
- student life - live in residence, take part in students’ association activities access to library, recreation and academic supports
Your training covers:
- cutting and barbering
- texturing – straight, smooth, relax and wave
- hair extensions
- beauty’s business side – professional image, salon management, business plans