Choose to start your hairstylist career with Lakeland’s industry recommended full-time program.
Over 10 months you’ll use and develop your creativity and people skills. Your curriculum is all the required Alberta apprenticeship technical training.
You’ll train in our brand new salon at our Lloydminster campus. You’ll manage the salon, work with real clients and use professional products. You'll never have more than 23 classmates. Guest artists will demo their specialties.
Full-time training means you’re a full time student with access to everything college life offers:
- student services - academic support, financial aid and awards, library and wellness
- athletics – play or cheer for the Rustlers
- student life - live in residence, take part in students’ association activities, use recreation facilities
Your training covers:
- cutting and barbering
- texturing – straight, smooth, relax and wave
- hair extensions
- beauty’s business side – professional image, salon management, business plans