Apprenticeship Application & Registration
You must be a registered apprentice before you can register in any of Lakeland College's apprenticeship programs.
The instructions and application form to register as an apprentice are located on the Apprenticeship and Industry Training's trade secrets website
. If you aren't a registered apprentice, complete your application and contract form from this site.
Use My TradeSecrets
Your My TradeSecrets account is the best place to see schedules, when registration opens, to update your blue book and other updates.
We strongly encourage you to have an up-to-date email in My TradeSecrets. Those email addresses are used to send messages about class cancellations and new schedules related to the COVID-19 pandemic. If your current email address isn't in the system, you won't receive critical information.
Registering at Lakeland
- If you're ready to take the next level of apprenticeship training, please check our schedule.
- Schedules can be found in your My TradeSecrets account.
- All the intakes are listed in the important dates tab for each of the apprenticeship programs.
- Or, use the intake schedule button above to check out all the dates.
- Registrations for the next academic year usually open in May. Those dates were different for the 2020-21 school year. You'll be able to find those dates in your My TradeSecrets account. When they are available we'll also add them here..
- Register online through My TradeSecrets.
- Registrations can also be made by phone. At this time, in person registration isn't permitted.
- Have a credit card ready
- Call us at 1 800 661 6490 ext. 8500, or direct in Vermilion at 780 853 8500.
- Withdrawals must to reported to Lakeland's apprenticeship registration office at email@example.com or call 1 800 661 6490 ext 8500.
- If you withdraw up to 5 working days before the first day of class you'll receive a full refund minus a $100 administration fee.
- No refunds after you start the class.