Dentistry, Pharmacy & Vet Med - Dentistry Transfer Routes
- your GPA
- the required Dental Aptitude Test (DAT)
- the interview
|University of Alberta|
You need to know:
Check out all you need to know about the U of A dental surgery program including applying, the selection process and a program overview.
Courses available at Lakeland
You will need to choose 5 courses per semester (10 for a year) over both years at Lakeland.
Choose electives based on a back-up plan should dentistry not work out.
|University of Saskatchewan|
- You must also meet all the admission requirements of the degree-granting institution. This may include appropriate high school courses and averages.
- Admission is competitive. There may be quotas for number of students admitted to the degree program at the receiving institution.
- Some receiving institutions specify a minimum grade for transfer credit.
- If you change a program or receiving institution, be aware that there may not be room in the new program.