Follow these 5 steps to apply to Lakeland. Each one is explained by clicking on a tile below.
The process is simple, but it does require some effort. Here are some tips to make it a better experience.
- Do some research about our programs before you apply. Choose the right program for you.
- Look at the specific costs of tuition as well as living in another country. You need to consider how much college costs so you won't be surprised when you start paying your expenses.
- If you need help applying online through our system, check out all the information we have on our how to apply page first.
- Reply as quickly as you can to any questions we send you. The sooner we have answers and or documents, the sooner we can let you know about your application.
- Stay in touch with the international department. It's easy to reach us at email@example.com,
Step 1 - Choose a program
You need to choose a program that fits your goals.
Not every program is available to international students. Some programs fill up quickly and won't have a space.
Do the research about your program options.
Step 2 - Check out the costs
Once you've decided on a program, check out the cost to come to Canada and go to school.
Check out our college and living costs page.
Step 3 - Apply online
You apply through our province's post-secondary application system. It's called Apply Alberta.
You'll need a credit card to pay the $90 application fee.
If you want to learn more about how ApplyAlberta works, check out our how to apply page.
We recommend you apply before July 1 to start in September.
Step 4 - Email transcripts & other documents.
Our admissions team needs to see your transcript. It's part of evaluating whether you have the right academic qualifications for the program.
As soon as possible after you apply, please email the following documents to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- a copy of your transcripts
- your English proficiency test results. If you aren't sure exactly what these are, please see our English language requirements page.
- the biographical (name, age, birth date) page of your passport
Step 5 - Wait
Once our admissions department has all of your documents, they can assess your previous education and English language skills.
If they have questions or need other documents, they will contact you.
If all of your information is complete, you'll be sent an acceptance letter offering you admission to Lakeland College.
You need this letter for the next step: getting a student visa.