For second year student program orientation schedules see below drop down menus.
- You must attend program orientation & registration, unless optional attendance is noted.
- If you are new to Lakeland and a 2nd year student, you need to attend college registration
- Returning students: Stop by the Students' Centre to meet the SA and get some goodies. This includes the academic year daytimer. If you need a replacement Student ID, you can get one for $20.
- Financial services and health services questions can be answered by stopping by student services
- Pay fees:
• online using My Lakeland. Timetables and fees will be available by mid-August.
• on Sept 7 go to the Financial Services office (2nd floor Alumni Hall) or Student Services (main floor Alumni Hall)
- All fees are due on or before registration day. Late payment fees will be assessed after this time starting at $200 and increasing by $100 every week.
If you need a replacement ID ($20 fee), and miss it on registration day, Student Services is available from 8:30 am - 4:30 pm to get you set up, from Sept 8 onwards.
Building Room Legend:
AH - Alumni Hall
AL - Academic Link
AT - Agriculture Technology Centre
BB - Bentley Building