Prospective Student Forms

First, there isn't a paper application form to apply to Lakeland College.
Unless you are an apprentice or taking a continuing education course, you will apply through a provincial system known as applyalberta. If you're ready to apply, go to our Apply Now page.
Forms associated with a specific program can be found within that programs pages. Usually those forms are in the admissions requirements area.
Some forms you'll need are based on a specific need - such as a place for your horse in our rodeo barn.


Transfer Credit

At Lakeland College we consider transfer credit from all accredited post-secondary institutions and on a case-by-case basis from non-accredited institutions.

If you've attended another post-secondary institution and would like credit for the courses you took there, you need to fill out a transfer credit form (pdf).

If you attended a college or university in Alberta, Nunavut or the Northwest Territories, you might also want to check out the applicable online transfer guides on Alberta Council on Admissions and Transfer (ACAT).


Horse Boarding

You may bring your horse to school. Fill out the horse boarding application and return it to to the Rodeo Club by mail or by faxing 780 853 8704 before Aug 1 of the upcoming school year.

The form also includes information on health protocols.
The form for 2018-19 will be available in the late spring/early summer.

Health & Dental
Opt out

Health & Dental Opt out

If you already have health and dental coverage, and don't need the student plan, apply to opt out of the plan. There's a waiver page within My Student Plan.

FOIP Release

FOIP Release

The provincial (Alberta) Freedom of Information and Protection of Privacy Act (FOIP) has been in force at Lakeland College since September 1, 1999.

This means that our staff can by law only release marks to the student. It also means by law that a student’s medical information and residence room number also can’t be released to anyone but the student.

We have had situations where a parent has come to surprise their student and we were unable to provide them with a room number. So, before you visit, make sure that you have the right room number.

You can be given access to information if your student agrees. Your student can also request that their personal information not be disclosed in certain circumstances.
Students must fill out and return the confidential information consent form in order for any of their personal information to be disclosed to you.


Replacement Document

If you require a duplicate copy of your diploma/certificate/applied degree, please fill out the replacement document form and submit along with payment to the Office of the Registrar, attn:  Associate Registrar - Registration & Records.

Emergency Training Medical Release

Emergency Training Medical Release

The medical release form (pdf) is for the EST and firefighter training program.

Confirmation of Enrolment

Confirmation of Enrolment

If you need confirmation of enrolment, please email with your full name and student number.
Please allow 2-4 business days to process your request.