Leading. Learning. The Lakeland Campaign.
Join usTogether, let’s ensure the problem solvers, innovators, leaders and hard workers at Lakeland continue to benefit from the highest quality education and leadership opportunities so they're prepared to go out into the world and make valuable contributions.
Expand student success and student-managed initiatives
We know students come to Lakeland because they see it as a place of possibility.
- With the impact of COVID-19, current and prospective students need additional financial support to make their goals a reality. Targeted scholarships and bursaries will help first generation, new immigrant, Indigenous, disabled and second career students prepare for their future.
- New or expanded support services such as wellness and job search.
- More job-ready programs such as mentorship and increased co-op work placements.
Empower the next leaders in agriculture
There are more than 500 agricultural sciences students currently studying at Lakeland. That’s an all-time high.
- a technology hub with displays and analytical tools
- combined lab and classroom space
- a makerspace
- a centralized control centre for data collection.
- Modernizing and expanding the Equine Centre, home to programming, clubs and community events and activities
- Renewal of our campus farm to enhance bio-security measures, modernize roads, and upgrade IT connectivity
- Modernizing the Mead - Animal Science Building, home to classes for students in agricultural and environmental sciences programs.
Deliver solutions to industry
Our research activities complement student learning, are relevant to the region and advance innovation.