How to enter
- Create a video that shows how you 're making a difference in your family, school or community.
- Time limit is 60 seconds.
- You must be featured in the video.
- Post the video to your TikTok account. Your account needs to be public so we can see the video
- Tag the video with #LCHumanServicesMakeADifference and @LakelandCollege
Eligibility and other rules
- Anyone who has completed an application to Human Services program can enter the contest.
- Applications can be to any Human Services program including online programs.
- You aren't eligible to participate if an immediate family member works for Lakeland College, or if the you have been a Lakeland College employee.
- Only one entry per person (applicant)
- Applicants must be in the video.
- To win a prize, you must have completed your application including any required documents by the contest close of 11:59 pm MDT May 18, 2021. Deadline has been extended.
- The contest opens on April 20, 2021 and closes on May 18 at 11:59 pm MDT.
- Lakeland College reserves the right to edit and create derivative works of the top videos for promotional purposes
- The grand prize will be equal to the domestic tuition costs for the applicant's Fall 2021 semester.
- The grand prize doesn't include mandatory fees, textbooks, program specific fees or residence costs.
- The tuition prize will be paid after confirmation of enrolment. Should the prize winner withdraw, no refund will be paid.
- The grand prize will be awarded to the video that best displays the theme of making a difference.
- 10 prizes will be will be awarded to random entries.
Applicants entering their first year of:
Applicants who have completed a human services certificate or diploma and are doing a second certificate or diploma. This includes applicants who are moving to the early early child care diploma.
|Online not eligible|
Online program students aren't eligible to win prizes. These programs include: