You can use the library catalogue search to find resources at Lakeland and other libraries in our consortium.
Lakeland College Library Services has a wide range of electronic and print resources to support students, faculty and staff needs.
To start, you can use search for yourself. But you don't have to start from scratch.
- contains recommended resources for finding information, such as books, databases (for finding journal/magazine articles) and web sites
- provides you with information on how to evaluate web sites and how to cite materials
- includes illustrated examples of the of components of a basic citation for a book, journal article and a journal article from a database
Help at the libraryOur library staff can help two ways:
- help you to access and use these resources during library hours.
- advanced research assistance from the public services librarians on weekdays between 8:30 am and 4:30 pm. There's a public service librarian on each campus.
Journals by Title/Subject
Find out if a journal is available from the library. Find out what journals are available based on your research subject.
Articles by Citation
Search for the full text of articles when you have limited citation information.
Are available within the research guides and also as a separate resource page on the main site.
Access & Conditions of Use
Each database has access rules and conditions of use. In particular, if you are accessing them from outside the college network. Check out the details.
The Lloydminster library is located on the 2nd floor of the main campus building. In Vermilion, the library is on the lower floor of Alumni Hall.
If you need help there are a variety of ways to contact us from visiting one of the libraries to texting us.