Students' Associations at Lakeland
Your representations, mostly elected, are the councils on each campus. Together they form a student executive council that works for all Lakeland students.
What the SA does:
- represent you on college committees
- organize and maintain the class rep committee
- advocate for you on the college, municipal, provincial and federal levels
- provide services such as our annual day planner
- organize activities, events and awareness program ranging from stress busters to a winter gala
- manage the student pubs on each campus
- assist sanctioned clubs
While you might most associate your SA with fun—and we are about that, too—we take our role of advocate seriously.
The SA created the student health & dental plan that provides everyone with coverage.
Stop by our offices to chat. Or, just to hang out.
Since we’re fulltime students, we have help an association manager and administrative assistant who spend time on both campuses.
- Our office is in the Student Centre, just between the main dorms and the Deltas on the west side of campus.
- Call us at 780 853 8484.
- Our office is in room 1022 on the main floor of the campus building.
- Call us at 780 871 5733.
|Lloydminster Executive 2019-20|
|President - Leah Boyer
VP Academics - Abdul Raheem
VP Marketing - Claudia Blythe
VP Finance - Tylor Oliver
VP Student Affairs - Yuvam Garg
|Vermilion Executive 2018-19|
Vice president, events/awareness - Rebecca Kitzul
President - Hannah Olsen
Vice president, academic - Jordan Bruins
Vice president, finance/social media - Quinn Hlus
Vice president, clubs - Sierra Unick
|Carrie Boerrichter, General Manager
|Connect with us on social media|
|We are active on social media.
We post all our events on the Lakeland College app.
We also have Facebook pages
In Lloydminster we are on Snapchat.