Students' Associations at Lakeland
Your representations, mostly elected, are the councils on each campus. Together they form a student executive council that works for all Lakeland students.
What the SA does:
- represent you on college committees
- organize and maintain the class rep committee
- advocate for you on the college, municipal, provincial and federal levels
- provide services such as our annual day planner
- organize activities, events and awareness program ranging from stress busters to a winter gala
- manage the student pubs on each campus
- assist sanctioned clubs
While you might most associate your SA with fun—and we are about that, too—we take our role of advocate seriously.
The SA created the student health & dental plan that provides everyone with coverage.
Stop by our offices to chat. Or, just to hang out.
- Our office is in the Student Centre, just between the main dorms and the Deltas on the west side of campus.
- Call us at 780 853 8484.
- Our office is in room 1022 on the main floor of the campus building.
- Call us at 780 871 5733.
|Lloydminster Executive 2019-20|
|President - Leah Boyer
VP Academics - Abdul Raheem
VP Marketing - Claudia Blythe
VP Finance - Tylor Oliver
VP Student Affairs - Yuvam Garg
|Vermilion Executive 2018-19|
Vice president, events/awareness - Rebecca Kitzul
President - Hannah Olsen
Vice president, academic - Jordan Bruins
Vice president, finance/social media - Quinn Hlus
Vice president, clubs - Sierra Unick
|Carrie Boerrichter, General Manager
|Connect with us on social media|
|We are active on social media.
We post all our events on the Lakeland College app.
We also have Facebook pages
In Lloydminster we are on Snapchat.